Academic and Psychoeducational Testing

Preparing for college?  Many individuals attend college with accommodations to help them succeed. 

Colleges and universities often require a recent academic testing report signed by a licensed psychologist in order for a student to receive accommodations, and will not accept an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) as evidence of a disability.

Whether you have a Learning Disability, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), or another Mental Health diagnosis that affects your ability to succeed in school without accommodations, we at Pinnacle Counseling and Testing Center can provide you with a full evaluation that meets the specific requirements of your college or university (these requirements vary from school to school). 

When your vocational evaluation is complete, you will meet with a licensed psychological who will explain your evaluation results and how they apply to the academic setting and to your desired field of study.  Each evaluation report comes complete with a description of your cognitive and academic abilities and weaknesses, recommendations, and any necessary accommodations for school.  Evaluation results will only be distributed to the school(s) of your choice after you have signed a consent to do so.

Click HERE to schedule academic testing.